Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Crystal Smith
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Looking for wholesalers in Illinois and indiana

Crystal Smith
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorPosted

If you're a wholesaler in Illinois or Indiana reach out to us.  We're looking for deals.  Single families, multifamilies, land.... Send it our way.   

The Smith Group Logo

User Stats

Votes
John W Pointer Sr
  • Wholesaler
  • Great Lakes, IL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Great Lakes, IL
Replied

Good Evening Crystal, How are you? 

My name Is John Pointer, I am a real estate wholesaler from Great Lakes IL ! Looking to maybe do some business together! If your interested.

User Stats

Votes
Kerry Noble Jr
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied

Hey good morning....im in central IN if youre looking that way. would love to connect

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Dan Delcorio
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Richardson, TX
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Richardson, TX
Replied

Crystal, is your broker open to allowing their agents to perform wholesale transactions?

I'm virtual (TX, real estate agent) and my contractor partner is local to Joliet, Shorewood, Minooka, Channahon and Morris. We are looking to pick up fix and flip opportunities in these areas through direct to seller. Knowing we wont be able to flip every deal, we would need to wholesale some off.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Dan Delcorio:

Crystal, is your broker open to allowing their agents to perform wholesale transactions?

I'm virtual (TX, real estate agent) and my contractor partner is local to Joliet, Shorewood, Minooka, Channahon and Morris. We are looking to pick up fix and flip opportunities in these areas through direct to seller. Knowing we wont be able to flip every deal, we would need to wholesale some off.  

Are you still actively looking in the Joliet area. I would love to connect with you! 

User Stats

Votes
Crystal Smith
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorReplied
Quote from @Dan Delcorio:

We are open to working with you.  May even purchase some ourselves.  

The Smith Group Logo