LLC cash out refi to brrrr? suggested lender? or alternative?
I have 3 duplexes in the Detroit suburbs, mortgage free (plus one sfh, with mortgage not pertinent to this discussion).
In 2018, I'm looking to get the brrrr method rolling. So, I sought a cash out refi on the highest valued property. After weeks, an appraisal, and a pile of documentation, I get an email saying its a no go unless the property is converted to my name from the LLC. As I see it, this was a major oversight on the lender's part as we could have addressed this weeks ago, but I digress.
So, my first question, can anyone recommended a lender that can approve this for me within the dollar figures I have: Apparaised at 60k, I was cashing out $41k minus fees? I've found a couple lenders (Lima is one found through a search here), but they won't lend less than 50/60/75k. I would prefer to leave the property in an LLC for protection.
On the other hand, if I converted it to my name, got the loan, then converted back at sometime, I run the risk of triggering the acceleration clause. I'm a gambler sometimes, but that make me nervous.
Or, do I convert, leave it in my name, and take out a large insurance policy?
Or is there another option I have yet to consider?
Thanks in advance for your opinions and/or personal experience in matters similar to this.