Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Rhealaine Sayson
  • Virtual Assistant
  • Memphis
Votes |
July 2024 Market Update: Trends and Predictions for Memphis Real Estate

Rhealaine Sayson
  • Virtual Assistant
  • Memphis
Posted

Hey BiggerPockets Community!

I wanted to share some insights on the Memphis real estate market for July 2024. Home prices are rising steadily, with a 7% increase from last year. The rental market is strong too, especially in Midtown and East Memphis, with low vacancy rates and a 5% rise in rental prices. New developments in downtown Memphis are set to boost property values. With the city’s growing job market and affordable living, demand for housing should stay high. Interest rates might stay stable but keep an eye on them. Emerging neighborhoods like Binghampton and Cooper-Young are getting popular. For investors, multi-family properties are great for cash flow, and local networking is key. Let’s connect and discuss how you can make the most of your investments in Memphis. Feel free to reach out!

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Ray
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Replied
Quote from @Rhealaine Sayson:

Hey BiggerPockets Community!

I wanted to share some insights on the Memphis real estate market for July 2024. Home prices are rising steadily, with a 7% increase from last year. The rental market is strong too, especially in Midtown and East Memphis, with low vacancy rates and a 5% rise in rental prices. New developments in downtown Memphis are set to boost property values. With the city’s growing job market and affordable living, demand for housing should stay high. Interest rates might stay stable but keep an eye on them. Emerging neighborhoods like Binghampton and Cooper-Young are getting popular. For investors, multi-family properties are great for cash flow, and local networking is key. Let’s connect and discuss how you can make the most of your investments in Memphis. Feel free to reach out!

Great stuff! Your a very knowledgeable VA in the Memphis market, do you cold call for investors or work for real estate agents?

Jordan Ray - eXp Realty Logo