Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Melanie Bor
Votes |
Selling a single family in need of repairs

Melanie Bor
Posted

Hi, we own a 3 bedroom single family property in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  It recently had some roof and ceiling damage and we are looking to sell.  Since we do not want to make repairs and hold onto this house anymore.  I'm interested in selling to other investors. Is there an agent who specializes in selling investment properties in need of repair to other investors?  I appreciate any advice.  

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied
Quote from @Melanie Bor:

I recommend you attend some networking meetings and speak with other investors for personal recommendations. You should always vet your agent to ensure they are experienced and working hard, full-time, in the market.

It's nice if you can find an agent that specializes in real estate investing, but any solid agent should work well for you.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Ray Hage
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Replied
Quote from @Melanie Bor:

Hi, we own a 3 bedroom single family property in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  It recently had some roof and ceiling damage and we are looking to sell.  Since we do not want to make repairs and hold onto this house anymore.  I'm interested in selling to other investors. Is there an agent who specializes in selling investment properties in need of repair to other investors?  I appreciate any advice.  

Hi Melanie. I am a FTL investor and realtor. Do you have some time to discuss your situation in the next couple of days?

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied
Quote from @Melanie Bor:

please message me I'd like to discuss scenarios and the deal 

User Stats

Votes
Cristian Acero
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied

Hello I am a investor and General

contractor. I can take a look of the property and provide an offer

• Cristian Acero