Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Rabinov
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Looking to network with flippers in Southeast Florida (Miami, Broward, Palm Beach)

Daniel Rabinov
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Posted May 23 2024, 05:30

Hey,

I'm looking to start flipping houses in the area. Flip and sell or BRRR.

Would love to connect to: builders, developers, investors who work on SFH in these areas.

User Stats

Votes
Carleen Murone
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied May 23 2024, 05:46

Let me know when you are interested in the same for Southwest Florida, Lee, Charlotte and Collier Counties.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 23 2024, 06:17

Hey daniel,

I'm based in Ft. Lauderdale and I focus on sfh flips and long term rentals

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#1 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied May 23 2024, 07:11
Quote from @Daniel Rabinov:

Hey,

Would love to connect to: builders, developers, investors who work on SFH in these areas.

What is it you bring to the table? So many say, " I WANT IN" OK, so why are we doing biz with you ? You have props, cash , crews ? 

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Rabinov
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Replied May 23 2024, 07:16
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Hey,

What is it you bring to the table? So many say, " I WANT IN" OK, so why are we doing biz with you ? You have props, cash , crews ? 

First of all I didn't ask to do business with you and didn't ask anyone for a favor. I said I want to network with people. Maybe once we actually speak/meet, we can discuss if there is beneficial ways to do things together. 

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied May 23 2024, 08:41
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Hey,

First of all I didn't ask to do business with you and didn't ask anyone for a favor. I said I want to network with people. Maybe once we actually speak/meet, we can discuss if there is beneficial ways to do things together. 

I am NOT beating you up. PLEASE do not take it that way. I am trying to make you understand, nobody is going to speak with you without knowing what " you bring to the table, " what " value do you have? I have props, contractors PM and much more, what is it you bring. Again NOT attacking you. I hope you understand, 

Good luck 

BTW FL is overpriced and heading for a big correction, its already started, 

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Rabinov
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Replied May 23 2024, 10:11
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Hey,

I am NOT beating you up. PLEASE do not take it that way. I am trying to make you understand, nobody is going to speak with you without knowing what " you bring to the table, " what " value do you have? I have props, contractors PM and much more, what is it you bring. Again NOT attacking you. I hope you understand, 

Good luck 

I appreciate the feedback. I can bring money and boots on the ground. Im eager to work hard full time on projects, can do multiple at a time. 

I believe there are already motivated sellers who are eager to sell at a good price, I also believe next year will be more opportunity.

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied May 23 2024, 11:26
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Hey,

Good luck 

I appreciate the feedback. I can bring money and boots on the ground. Im eager to work hard full time on projects, can do multiple at a time. 

I believe there are already motivated sellers who are eager to sell at a good price, I also believe next year will be more opportunity.

How can you bring boots on the ground you're in Spain? Also, I live in FL and will not touch anything UNLESS I can get it at 25- 30% LOWER than the ask, even then IMO its overpriced. My dear friend is one of the biggest players in Miami, and she told me, Bob do not touch S FL, stay in Cleveland 

Good luck 

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Rabinov
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Replied May 23 2024, 15:44
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Hey,

Good luck 

How can you bring boots on the ground you're in Spain? Also, I live in FL and will not touch anything UNLESS I can get it at 25- 30% LOWER than the ask, even then IMO its overpriced. My dear friend is one of the biggest players in Miami, and she told me, Bob do not touch S FL, stay in Cleveland 

Good luck 

I am moving to Miami. And obviously like anywhere, it's all about finding the right deal. There are deals everywhere. 

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied May 25 2024, 18:11
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Hey,

Good luck 

Good luck 

I am moving to Miami. And obviously like anywhere, it's all about finding the right deal. There are deals everywhere. 

Where are you moving to? what part of miami? I'm in Brickell 

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied May 25 2024, 18:15
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Hey,

Good luck 

Good luck 

what does she do in miami? lender? buy existing? probably the best market in the country. is she in commercial or residential? that's why I relocated the national institutional markets want florida and net migrations in miami dade is #1 of any county in the USA 

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied May 25 2024, 18:23

Hey,

I'd look at at least 3-4 family lots at a minimum for economies of scale. the price of land in miami is so high it makes single family home building nearly impossible. flips aren't worth it. I'd do higher density infill and go as vertical as possible. close on the cash land and then entitle it and seek partners. that's how we structure every deal. without land you have nothing. without a balance sheet you have nothing. if you don't have those then find someone who can bring all of that and bring the boots on the ground and the experience.