Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Pradeep Roy
Votes |
General Contractor advice needed!!!!!

Pradeep Roy
Posted

Hello,

I am an out of state investor interested in memphis. I buy properties from turnkey companies and also from the MLS and give it to PM folks.

Lately I am noticing that in the houses that I have purchased there are issues that have surfaced which could have been handled in a better way when the property was bought itself. So I am seeking a general contractor contact who I could use as a guide to tell me the state of the pending fixes which are must DO before I buy the property. I would like to compensate the general contractor for the advice. Please let me know of any contacts that you might have at your disposal. I get an excellent hosue inspection report and I would like the GC to tell me the ones which are an aboslute must fix before I buy. This will save me some money in the longer run.

Loading replies...