Experience with a Construction Loan for SFH, Investment Property

Experience with a Construction Loan for SFH, Investment Property

Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote

I have two parcels which are .25 acres each in a area developing at a rapid speed less than 1.5 miles to the beach in Florida. I'm still interviewing General Contractors to build two houses on these lots. My plan is to STR one of the houses and rent out the second one while I get my feet wet trying to STR for the first time. There is high demand for STR in my area. My question is to see what others experiences have been with completing a construction loan? What was the process and what to expect with the construction process with this type of loan. I have completed a rehab loan before. Thanks for your support.

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.