Pile of Snakes in a Rehab

Pile of Snakes in a Rehab

Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes

So active real estate investing and rehabbing certainly isn't for the faint of heart. There are always surprises and new challenges to deal with, which is why I love it!

Sometimes it can be stressful but most of the time you just have to laugh it off and move forward.

Just in the short time I've been rehabbing properties I've dealt with gravity furnaces, lead paint, asbestos, foundation issues, no foundation (really), but this is a new one for me. Yesterday I got a text from a contractor about a rehab project I have going in Austin. He said that again a worker had fallen through the subfloor but this time into a pile of 3 snakes!

Thankfully everyone is ok and no snakes were harmed.  Onward and upward!

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

They must have fallen from a plane.  Looks like the work of Samuel L. Jackson. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    They must have fallen from a plane.  Looks like the work of Samuel L. Jackson. 

  • Kenosha, WI · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 81 votes
    7y

    Bright side - You are not likely to have a rodent problem!

  • Mike CumbieBusiness Member
    REALTOR® · Brockport, NY · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    I'd burn the place to the foundation 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.