Skip to content
Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
BJ F
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
Does anyone have information about MTN's (Mid Term Notes)

BJ F
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:51

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm putting my question in the correct forum, but I have a lack of information on the topic and I just guessed that it may be attached to REO's. If not, someone please point me in the right direction...

Anyway, can anyone tell me where I could find some written information about MTN's or Mid Term Notes? I have a business associate that supposedly has a connection into the world of MTN's and he's telling me that there is alot of money in investing in or brokering them for other investors. I believe that my associate is a trustworthy individual, but some of the numbers that he throws out are hard for me to believe. For example, a 5 million dollar investment into an MTN "pool" (for lack of a better descriptive word) will yield a return of 15 million in under 30 days? He actually said a week, but I feel silly even typing that! ...lol He sounds convinced in his connection and that everything is legit and currently has a deal in the works, but I'm a big skeptic when it comes to fast money. I really can't find any written information on the internet or otherwise that gives an overview of exactly what an MTN is and how money is made from dealing with them. I would hate for someone to be scamming my associate and he not know, and I would also hate for everything to be legit and me miss out on the opportunity to make big money..lol If there is anyone that has dealt with or is familiar with MTN's and can give me any helpful information, please give me a point in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...