Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Commercial Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Sabrina Jack
  • New to Real Estate
  • Ottawa
Votes |
Foreign Investing in ST-LOUIS, INDIANA!

Sabrina Jack
  • New to Real Estate
  • Ottawa
Posted

I hope you're all doing well. I am a 21-year-old individual excited to commence my investing journey along with my partner in the St-Louis real estate market. We've developed a strong interest in this area and are eager to learn more about it. If anyone here is willing to connect and share some valuable insights on the current trends and opportunities in the St-Louis real estate market, we would be immensely grateful.

We have diligently conducted our due diligence and are now at the stage of forging new partnerships and contacts. Specifically, we are enthusiastic about connecting with individuals involved in the commercial multi-family market in the St-Louis area. Your expertise and advice would be incredibly valuable to us.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. We are eagerly looking forward to speaking with anyone willing to share their knowledge and experiences!

Loading replies...