Looking for information on Tax Deed auctions in Poconos, PA area

Looking for information on Tax Deed auctions in Poconos, PA area

New to Real Estate · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 3 votes

I have noticed some of the properties I have been looking at sold for as low as $1,500. I assume these are tax deed sales. I believe PA is a tax deed state. I wanted to see if anyone has any information on things to be concerned with when purchasing property at a tax deed auction. From what I've read they are cash only As Is sales.What are your options if the property turns out to be a total loss. Are there any necessary qualifications to purchase, such as realtor, lawyer, etc. Or can anyone with the money attend and purchase property. Thank you in advance for any guidance. 

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.