Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Hannah Baird
Pro Member
Votes |
Real Estate Investors

Hannah Baird
Pro Member
Posted

Hello everyone, looking to work with real estate investors in the Austin, TX and surrounding areas. I've been in real estate a little over two years now and looking for partnerships.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Rizzo
  • Texas
Votes |

Hey Hannah! I am in Austin and work in the industry as well. Would be happy to connect and discuss synergies. 

User Stats

Votes
Robin Simon
Pro Member
#1 Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied
Quote from @Hannah Baird:

Hello everyone, looking to work with real estate investors in the Austin, TX and surrounding areas. I've been in real estate a little over two years now and looking for partnerships.

Welcome to BP - have you plugged in with some of the good recurring meetups here in Austin?

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Hannah Baird
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied
Quote from @Robin Simon:

Welcome to BP - have you plugged in with some of the good recurring meetups here in Austin?

Hey Robin! I have not but I would absolutely love to. I have come across any, most seem to be virtual now days which isn't very effective in my opinion. 

User Stats

Votes
Hannah Baird
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied

Hey Brandon that sounds great! I will send you my contact information.

User Stats

Votes
Robin Simon
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied
Quote from @Robin Simon:

Hey Robin! I have not but I would absolutely love to. I have come across any, most seem to be virtual now days which isn't very effective in my opinion. 

There are many great ones now in person in ATX - @Tanner Lewis is somewhat of a local expert in these meetups events, Tanner can you fill Hannah in on some good ones?

User Stats

Votes
Tanner Lewis
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied

Hey Hannah! I frequent the Moorhead meetup (@Jordan Moorhead) and the STRategic one by Ryan Leake. I'll shoot you a DM!

User Stats

Votes
Jackie Nyambura Everett
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Austin, TX
Replied

Hi Hannah 

I am in Real estate in Austin and San Antonio. Happy to connect for networking. 

Thanks.

Jackie