Should you advertise 'cash' if you don't actually have it?

Should you advertise 'cash' if you don't actually have it?

Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2008 · 469 posts · 32 votes

How can an investor advertise "cash" if ultimately they are getting it from another investor or partner or HML which along with traditional financing also require a qualification process? Are they really just advertising 'quicker cash'? Is that what it boils down to? I'm just concerned that if I advertised 'cash' when I plan on using a partner of HMl it would be sort of deceptive. Should I reserve 'cash' for times I plan on using all my own cash or just stick to 'quick closing' or similar? And really, arent all sales fr the seller cash unless they themselves finance the deal? Thanks!

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    When I see "cash" in a transaction it means you have the liquid money to purchase in full.  You can use other peoples money.  I see the term "cash" in many wholesale deal because the wholesaler advertises a quick closing because he/she is assigning a property then selling it to a cash buyer.  

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    If you dont have the stash, dont advertise cash. You just make everyone who does look lame.

  • Severna Park, MD · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    11y

    Cash to me is  dead presidents , us currency , the green stuff . 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.