sold 3 deals and its gettin better!

sold 3 deals and its gettin better!

Real Estate Investor · lagrange, GA · Member since 2008 · 46 posts · 0 votes

No disrespect biggerpro, but i do appreciate all the back pattin and congrats and all, but these deals im getting are for the serious buyers I thought were in here??? You might want to wake em up cause im on fire and their missing out,, they can't buy when their browsing...lol

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · OH · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    18y

    I must have missed the memo - is today National Spam Day?

    Mike

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2008 · 691 posts · 12 votes
    18y

    Carey, tell us what you are talking about please.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    I'm pretty confused myself. Carey?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.