Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Starting Out
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Robert Rose
Votes |
How to get started as a commercial real estate developer

Robert Rose
Posted

I'm about to begin my journey as a commercial real estate developer by constructing a 20,000sqft building in Georgia.

What do I need to know about analyzing sites, pricing development, planning build out, getting tenants, etc. as I get into commercial real estate development?

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs
Professional Services
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Lender
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
Professional Services
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Lender
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Replied

Maybe @Joel Owens can give you some tips he is in GA and is a very experienced Broker/owner.

User Stats

Votes
Robert Rose
Votes |
Replied
Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:

Maybe @Joel Owens can give you some tips he is in GA and is a very experienced Broker/owner.

I'll shoot him a message. Thank you.

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Kristi Kandel
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Fort Myers Beach, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Fort Myers Beach, FL
Replied
Quote from @Robert Rose:

I'm about to begin my journey as a commercial real estate developer by constructing a 20,000sqft building in Georgia.

What do I need to know about analyzing sites, pricing development, planning build out, getting tenants, etc. as I get into commercial real estate development?

@Robert Rose If you look in the classifieds you'll see 2 courses I just posted. For Local Developers Blueprint and the Accelerator course. You can also review my profile and see the types of comments I leave for BP members.  I've been a developer for nearly 20 years and am now spending a majority of my time helping to educate people like you so that you can become the developers in your communities!