Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Wholesaling
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Younger
  • New to Real Estate
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
More than MOTIVATED New wholesaler in need of creating structure

Jacob Younger
  • New to Real Estate
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted

How can I assist you....? While learning myself. Have time on my hands finally to fully engulf myself into wholesaling. Ive done the podcasts and youtube rabbit for a few weeks now. But I could definitely use some structure. I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Not exactly sure which market to dive into. Should I go out of county, out of state, stay local?? 

Should I be sending out a bunch of texts, voicemails and postcards to potential leads yet, or should I do more driving for dollars in my area first?

I'd appreciate any help.. Like I said I'm super driven a former college athlete and I want to be the best. I've attended multiple meetups which were great and i will continue to. If i can be an asset to you in any way let me know. Don't want to mooch but I gotta get this thing ROLLING!

Thanks

Jacob

Loading replies...