Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Wholesaling
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Tristan S.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boone, NC
Votes |
Tax Delinquent List Harris County Houston

Tristan S.
  • Boone, NC
Posted
Hello everyone, I was wondering if any of you might know how to get a tax delinquent list for houston. I know that the hctax website lets you look up a name or adress but won't let you browse the entire database. I am asking because I think it would be a good way to find motivated sellers I believe. Please feel free to argue if I'm wrong. On the same subject, where would one find a list a people back on their mortgage payments? Thanks for the help

User Stats

Votes
Kadeen E Lyons
  • Murrieta, CA
Votes |
  • Murrieta, CA
Replied

yea I'm interest in how you got that data. Was it from the county or a website like listsource.com?

User Stats

Votes
Becky Kromminga
  • Katy, TX
Votes |
  • Katy, TX
Replied

Another source  of the lists for all of the Houston metro area is Real Estate IQ.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Bruce C.
  • Seabrook/Galveston
Votes |
  • Seabrook/Galveston
Replied

Why do the Harris county tax and cad websites not show properties that are coming up for auction?  I can’t get the owners names / current addresses to send them mailers. 

Is there some other reliable way to find current owners if I have the address?

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I am aware of Daily Court Review as well as the Hctax.net! 
I am currently looking for someone to get in contact with so I can order or request a list for Tax Deliquents. Is this possible?

like requesting a Tax Deliquent Roll?

User Stats

Votes
Erin Elam
  • Little Elm, TX
Votes |
  • Little Elm, TX
Replied
Originally posted by @Jonathon Martin:

I am aware of Daily Court Review as well as the Hctax.net! 
I am currently looking for someone to get in contact with so I can order or request a list for Tax Deliquents. Is this possible?

like requesting a Tax Deliquent Roll?

Hi Johnathan, did you ever get an update on where this list might be?

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Tristan S.:
Hello everyone, I was wondering if any of you might know how to get a tax delinquent list for houston. I know that the hctax website lets you look up a name or adress but won't let you browse the entire database. I am asking because I think it would be a good way to find motivated sellers I believe. Please feel free to argue if I'm wrong. On the same subject, where would one find a list a people back on their mortgage payments? Thanks for the help
Hey Tristan, a few years later. Were you ever able to find the tax Delinquent List for Houston? I was only able to find foreclosure/ pre foreclosure. Upcoming tax auction sales. Im looking for a list of delinquencies from a few years where theres a chance to get properties under contract.