Wholesaling

Wholesaling

Maple Heights, OH · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes

When it comes to driving for dollars, what are some of the best ways to look for properties also when I find that property how would I go about locating the owner/owners?

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    when I drive for dollars I look for colored notices or an empty property. To locate owners try the county office for the address you are looking for.

  • Jeff CopelandBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa Bay/St Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y
    Copeland Morgan LLC4.770 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Clarkrange, TN · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    I go to the property assessors office they will look up the information for free, at least in my county and my surrounding county's..

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    11y

    @Steve Curry

    When driving for dollars, I look for houses that are the following:

    1. High Grass that hasn't been mowed for a time.

    2. Boarded up houses.

    3. Homes that need a lot of repairs. 

    4. Home that look Vacant

    5. Home that look rented but tenant doesn't take good care.

    Then look up the addresses on the County assessor's website or treasurer's website to find the tax records to look for the mailing address of the Owner.

    The key to it all, is to mail, mail, & mail some more... the more you mail, the more you get called, and the more potential you have to get a deal.

    Thanks and hope this helps,

    Have a blessed day,

    Brett

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.