Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Wholesaling
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Leah Lowe
Votes |
Wholesale Site Unseen!!!!!

Leah Lowe
Posted

Hey Guys a friend came to me for Help in regards to selling their home ( for sale by owner). She doesnt have a set price of sale just wants the house sold. We have already agreed on a set wholesale fee. Here are the Number Mortgage is 170,000. The last comp from down the street from 06/2024 is 412,000 ( same sq ft bathroom bedrooms). After using the calculator the offer price was around 260k. The house does need cosmetic repairs but has great curb appeal. My only issue is the owner doesnt want to share pictures of the inside of the home due to their own personal feelings about how the house " looks" wants to sell as is inlcuding leaving everything in the house. I need advice on how to market a house site unseen. Thankssss

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Donohue
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ridgewood, NJ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ridgewood, NJ
Replied

Hey Leah, when I was wholesaling I came across that a lot. For me there was no excuses I'd accept, you need to see inside to verify condition and run repairs. An experienced investor will never buy in NJ without seeing inside or they'll really low ball you. Come up with a creative excuse to see inside so you can market it to your buyers. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Leah Lowe:

Hey Guys a friend came to me for Help in regards to selling their home ( for sale by owner). She doesnt have a set price of sale just wants the house sold. We have already agreed on a set wholesale fee. Here are the Number Mortgage is 170,000. The last comp from down the street from 06/2024 is 412,000 ( same sq ft bathroom bedrooms). After using the calculator the offer price was around 260k. The house does need cosmetic repairs but has great curb appeal. My only issue is the owner doesnt want to share pictures of the inside of the home due to their own personal feelings about how the house " looks" wants to sell as is inlcuding leaving everything in the house. I need advice on how to market a house site unseen. Thankssss

You can make a sign unseen offer...just offer the land value. 

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied

@Leah Lowe

Auction it off as site unseen and let them know they probably are gonna get $50k less than what it is worth

I will give em $200k for it :) site unseen

User Stats

Votes
Thomas Santella
  • Real Estate Agent
  • NJ & NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • NJ & NY
Replied

If its near Jersey City or anywhere in Hudson and Bergen county, I have developers that buy site unseen 24/7 if in a good area, decent lot size and reasonable asking price. @Leah Lowe feel free to connect or message me if you would like to have a conversation