Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Wholesaling
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Dontae Thompson
Votes |
Attention Other wholesaler's!!!

Dontae Thompson
Posted

Hey there! My name is Dontae Thompson, and like many of you, I'm on a journey to replace my 9-5 job with wholesaling. Right now, I'm in the "knowledge gathering phase" and actively putting what I learn into action.

I have a fantastic team of investors, a legit buyers list, and resources for finding deals. I also work with wholesaler-friendly title companies and have all the contracts we need. But I know that connections and guidance are crucial to success in this field.

That's why I'm reaching out to all of you like-minded people out there! I'd love to connect and share knowledge, resources, and experiences on our journey to success in real estate wholesaling. Together, we can speed up the conversion process and achieve our goals. So feel free to reach out and let's connect!

User Stats

Votes
David Ramirez#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied

Welcome to BP! 

Feel free to reach out with any questions. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Does anyone have an investor friendly title company in New Orleans they recommend?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Stephen Keighery
Wholesalers
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • New Orleans, LA
Votes |
Wholesalers
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • New Orleans, LA
Replied
Quote from @Kirsten Dieter:

Does anyone have an investor friendly title company in New Orleans they recommend?

I use Title Stream in Metairie. I close about 5 wholesale deals there a month and they are great to work with. Reach out to John Costello and he will look after you. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Thanks!