• San francisco, CA
Votes |
Seeking Guidance in MTR Arbitrage Space

Malik Marlin
  • Renter
  • San francisco, CA
Posted Apr 29 2024, 20:01

Hello everyone,

I'm currently diving into the world of medium-term rentals in the Bay Area and seeking guidance from seasoned professionals or mentors who can offer insights and advice as I embark on this journey. In all honesty, I find it quite nerve-wracking to take this first step alone and all really I’m looking for is reassurance that my actions are correct.

A little about me: I’m a medical scientist ready to pivot into real estate. I don’t necessarily come from much so I adamantly believe it takes money to make money in real estate. I've thoroughly analyzed ‘30 Day Stay’ and am finally ready to use the knowledge I’ve gained on Airbnb arbitrage to sublet my first property. I've done my fair share of research, but I believe that having someone experienced to bounce ideas off of and receive feedback from would significantly accelerate my learning curve.

I understand that relationships aren't one-sided, and I'm more than willing to contribute and assist in any way I can whether it's lending a hand with your projects, sharing resources, or simply providing updates on my progress. That in itself can be a great opportunity to learn.

If you're an experienced professional in the MTR or rental arbitrage space (or both!) and are open to providing guidance, I would be incredibly grateful for the opportunity to connect with you.

Loading replies...