Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Market Trends & Data
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jarred Bowman
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Eugene, OR
Votes |
Any experience with Propwire?

Jarred Bowman
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Eugene, OR
Posted Jan 21 2023, 13:01

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Propwire and your results compares to other list pulling sites?

User Stats

Votes
Oliver Thompson
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied May 30 2024, 23:58
Quote from @Tao Tames:

I just signed up & purchased $20 of skip trace. Called/texted at least 20 people. All of the contact information are incorrect. 

I just spent $50 for phone number data in Florida and Georgia and out of 500 contacts, 20 had phone numbers.  I'll probably go back to batchleads. I just hate the membership cost over there plus their skip trace is .14 cents. Can't win them all.

User Stats

Votes
Tao Tames
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles
Replied May 31 2024, 09:26
Quote from @Oliver Thompson:
Quote from @Tao Tames:

I just signed up & purchased $20 of skip trace. Called/texted at least 20 people. All of the contact information are incorrect. 

I just spent $50 for phone number data in Florida and Georgia and out of 500 contacts, 20 had phone numbers.  I'll probably go back to batchleads. I just hate the membership cost over there plus their skip trace is .14 cents. Can't win them all.

I have a few more sites to test out. I'll update here if I find any success. Skip tracing in CA costs $0.10 per attempt, and while the information isn't accurate, I'll use all the ski[ trace first. My goal is to find 1 investor out of 200 skip trace attempts.

Demo
Practice finding and analyzing deals
Tulsa, OK
$231,902 - Median Home Value
5.97% - YoY Rent Growth
$1,351 - Median Rental Income
0.58% - Rent/Price Ratio
4.56% - Appreciation
0.77% - Population Growth Rate
Find Deals

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 2 2024, 19:40
Quote from @Tao Tames:

I paid $99 Monthly subscription for 2,000 skip traces. Sent over 200 mailers out and not once got any feedback. Definitely inaccurate amongst other search criterias.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 10 2024, 15:55
Quote from @Andrew Moran:

Just finished playing around a bit with the tool myself. It's something Jerry Norton released recently to the public to pull data.

Did some quick data comparisons for fun between 2 other platforms I currently use - PropStream and MLS (I'm licensed in Florida)

I specifically searched for a handful of On-Market properties (active/closed transactions) and noticed the following:

- You can't search for specific properties on PropWire

- PropWire data isn't up to date (30+ day discrepancy) compared to PropStream; neither is up to date compared to MLS (3rd party data providers hardly ever are)

- PropWire estimated value vastly different from PropStream value (50k+ difference in most instances)

- No property photos (yet)

Initial thoughts: It's a brand new tool and can't imagine it was gonna be great out of the gate. I do like the UI, though; sleek and simple to understand. The comparisons I made were within my local market ONLY (South Florida market) so I can't speak to how the data stacks up in other areas/markets. I did only use it for about 30 minutes so don't take my results as the end all be all. Just wanted to provide some quick feedback.