Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Ask About A Real Estate Company
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Sharron Ferrell
  • Aurora, IL
Votes |
Land Flipping Online Course

Sharron Ferrell
  • Aurora, IL
Posted

Hello, has anyone heard of the Land Flipping Online course by Ron & Don Apke?

Is it worth it?

User Stats

Votes
Bruce Lynn#2 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coppell, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coppell, TX
Replied

If you're going to do one look Land Profit Generator with Jack and Michelle Bosch and David Van.

Typically they have some free get started classes.

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Fox
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • NV and CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • NV and CA
Replied

following

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
William Ferr
  • Investor
  • Belle Fourche, SD
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Belle Fourche, SD
Replied

I do not like the course you mentioned either.  They are based on sending tens of thousands of pieces of mail to get deals.  What they say to send is much higher than anyone else I have seen.

I would recommend looking at the Land Riches Blueprint with Jonathon Haveles. Someone here mentioned Land Profit Generator and it is okay, but I know that Jonathon taught most of the coaches for Bosch (I was at an event when Bosch said this) and the information that Jonathon has is far superior. I have both courses and others as well.

User Stats

Votes
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coppell, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coppell, TX
Replied

@William Ferr  If you don't send out mail, or don't call, how do you get and close leads?   I don't think they all come from web searches or SEO.   What is working for you?

I am not defending Bosch in any way, just wondering how you get business if you are not sending out postcards or letters?

What do you think the differences in the courses are that makes a difference?

User Stats

Votes
William Ferr
  • Investor
  • Belle Fourche, SD
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Belle Fourche, SD
Replied
Quote from @Bruce Lynn:

@William Ferr  If you don't send out mail, or don't call, how do you get and close leads?   I don't think they all come from web searches or SEO.   What is working for you?

I am not defending Bosch in any way, just wondering how you get business if you are not sending out postcards or letters?

What do you think the differences in the courses are that makes a difference?

We send out mail, but the OP asked about Apke and their strategy is based on sending tens of thousands of letters per month, which is one reason why I do not recommend their course.

I have the Bosch letter and it is okay but rather generic.
The Land Riches Blueprint letter is much better IMO.  They also give different ways to follow-up after the letter, which I have used too.  That is one difference in the course.

Overall, the Land Riches Blueprint is the best course I have seen for land investing and I own many.  They have a free Facebook group you can join too and they give a lot of content in there for free.

Hope that helps.

User Stats

Votes
Sharron Ferrell
  • Aurora, IL
Votes |
  • Aurora, IL
Replied

Thank you William, that does help!

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Apke
  • Investor
  • Greater Cincinnati
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Greater Cincinnati
Replied

Hey Sharron! Thanks for the question. There are a few paths we teach, one is like William said which is sending out mail to get deals. The others are cold calling and texting which we highly recommend for smaller budgets. Keep in mind our average profit per deal profit is 30k+. If you want to send out mail for smaller deals you will yield more deals, but they will be smaller profits. We like bigger deals and bigger profit (but teach both)! Best of luck and reach out if you ever need anything. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @William Ferr:

I do not like the course you mentioned either.  They are based on sending tens of thousands of pieces of mail to get deals.  What they say to send is much higher than anyone else I have seen.

I would recommend looking at the Land Riches Blueprint with Jonathon Haveles. Someone here mentioned Land Profit Generator and it is okay, but I know that Jonathon taught most of the coaches for Bosch (I was at an event when Bosch said this) and the information that Jonathon has is far superior. I have both courses and others as well.

I would also recommend Jonathon Haveles and Ginis Garcia,  https://thelandmethod.com/ .  I've learned so much and they give information out for free on their FaceBook group page. After about 1 month of following them I invested in the course and deals are closing. One of the best decisions I could have invested in.