Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Managing Your Property
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Hien T Pham
Votes |
Need help. One non tenant is abusive.

Hien T Pham
Posted Jan 20 2023, 15:41

Help me guys. 

I am manager of a small Apartment complex.

One guy,  gangster, in and out of prison, has left his wife to go to stay with his mother, who is one of my tenants. 

He uses the garage to hang out. Throwing trash, bottles, occupying my parking space. 

He beat me up once in the laundry room. I came out ok. Basically, we go back and forth about leaving the laundry room door open while using it. But he was high, he jumped out the window, came back to the front door, and pushed me inside, shut the door, locked it, turned off the lights, and stared punching. Weak punches. I blocked most of it. His mother was so embarrassed. She is now going to the court to kick him out. 

He uses the garage and the laundry room to hang out. And I believe he sleeps in the car, occupying my space . 

I didn't report the incident. 

but now we found some human poops in the garbage can in the laundry room. 

How to kick him out faster?

I regretted not reporting to the police that night.

When I was able to open the door he was saying like "please don't beat me up" like he was a victim, in front of everyone who heard my screaming and and rushed to to the front door. 

Can I shut off the electricity in all the garages?

he is not on the lease. His mother told him to leave but he would not, and so she is going through this with the court, she said.

Loading replies...