Tax delinquent, how to narrow down a list

Tax delinquent, how to narrow down a list

Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 5 votes

Hi, So I am trying to get a list without using Listsource, I got a list of tax delinquent from my county. The list was huge 5000 names on it I put some filters on excel to bring down the list most streamlined.

This is what I have done so far:

if total due less than 1000 dollars-> take off the list

if current year due more than total due-> take off the list

keep only if two years in a row back in their taxes

Then the list was still pretty high, I chose to focus on row land only as I am located in a hot market (Austin), the list is now about 500 names on it. I want to even streamlined it more this way i could focus on some other counties as well.

Here is my question did the choices I made were good to have an efficient list? Also do you have any idea of other filters I could add?

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Best Regards

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.