Inbound Marketing vs Outbound Marketing

Inbound Marketing vs Outbound Marketing

Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 369 posts · 233 votes

BP family just curious about some investors or wholesalers experiences with different types of marketing.  I know some people who swear by postcards and yellow letters to generate leads, but I do know a few who prefer to use inbound marketing techniques:  Facebook ads, Google Ads, Twitter ads, SEO, website promotions, etc.

I'm in the early stages of using Facebook ads (around 2 months or so) with so so results.  I have picked up and met quite a few buyers with these, but generating seller leads this way has been much more challenging.  0 so far.  I'm going to look into my settings and wording to see how I may improve.

What have you all's experiences been with mailouts vs online ads?  Google ads vs. FB, Twitter or other Ad sources?  Do you prefer one over the other?  Have you found anything to include in your ads that may generate more leads than other wording, etc?  

I know it is a broad topic but really hoping to hear different opinions!

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    10y

    Generating seller leads that will be worth anything for an investor is tough using social media. Great for buyer leads. I'm an agent and have a good return on seller leads but that's retail listings not investment properties. I have had great results using targeted direct mailings for investment seller leads. 

  • Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 369 posts · 233 votes
    10y

    @Matt Motil thanks for the response.  Do you have any experience generating seller leads with Google Ads?  I would imagine this would be different than social media since ads would pop up based on what people are searching for.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    10y

    There are loads of companies out there that will help you setup Google Adwords for this kind of thing. I personally haven't done it but know some people that have had good results with it. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.