Reaching Potential Homebuyers Out of State

Reaching Potential Homebuyers Out of State

Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone! Any advice on reaching people, buyers, investors, etc in other states to help gain momentum and interest? Have a property for sale in Delaware (15 min from the beaches and outlets, close to two country clubs,etc). A lot of out of staters are still moving into DE post pandemic (obvious reasons) but I wanted to see if there was a way marketing could be targeted towards certain states? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Pinellas County · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    I am a Real Estate Broker/Property Manager in Florida and I often target buyers and investors out-of-state.  Here are a few approaches that I use. I'm sure there are people from certain areas that tend to visit Delaware on a frequent basis. 

    1.  Social Media Advertising:  Target advertising platforms like Facebook and Instagram to reach out-of-state buyers based on their hobbies and interests.  Join Facebook groups targeting the geographic area/interests.  I found joining social media platforms for Boating to be successful. I have also created my own groups and sometimes they take off.  

    2.  Partner with local Real Estate Agents:  Partner with agents that can help market the property to their network of buyers.  They might have sellers that are looking to relocate because of retirement or job relocation.

    3. Targeted advertising: Use geotargeting and other advanced advertising techniques to target potential buyers in specific geographic areas or regions where there is likely an interest.

    4.  Video Tours and Live Streaming:  Offer live video tours or virtual walkthroughs of the property, allowing out-of-state buyers to view the property in real-time and ask questions remotely.

    Combining these methods, sellers can effectively market their property to buyers in different states, maximizing exposure and increasing the likelihood of a successful sale.  

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Joseph Narcisse:

    I am a Real Estate Broker/Property Manager in Florida and I often target buyers and investors out-of-state.  Here are a few approaches that I use. I'm sure there are people from certain areas that tend to visit Delaware on a frequent basis. 

    1.  Social Media Advertising:  Target advertising platforms like Facebook and Instagram to reach out-of-state buyers based on their hobbies and interests.  Join Facebook groups targeting the geographic area/interests.  I found joining social media platforms for Boating to be successful. I have also created my own groups and sometimes they take off.  

    2.  Partner with local Real Estate Agents:  Partner with agents that can help market the property to their network of buyers.  They might have sellers that are looking to relocate because of retirement or job relocation.

    3. Targeted advertising: Use geotargeting and other advanced advertising techniques to target potential buyers in specific geographic areas or regions where there is likely an interest.

    4.  Video Tours and Live Streaming:  Offer live video tours or virtual walkthroughs of the property, allowing out-of-state buyers to view the property in real-time and ask questions remotely.

    Combining these methods, sellers can effectively market their property to buyers in different states, maximizing exposure and increasing the likelihood of a successful sale.  


    Thank you very much, Joseph. I will definitely try all of the above! Much appreciated. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.