I recently bought a single-family house in Fort Worth TX 76179. It has been two months since the management property company posted the house on the market. I don't see a lot of people who is interested in renting the home. This is a Lenar (Lenar at Northpointe) brand new home (single story, 1,440 sf and posted for rent as $2,050 per month). Do you think it is too expensive for a rental? Any suggestions that could help the home to be rented out quicker?
I am not very happy with the property management and feel like we don't have a connection due to lacking communication. I might think about cancelling the agreement. Do you know any great property management in the area? And is it a good idea to change the management company since it can make the process even longer.
Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
2y
@Lilian Le the holiday season is the worst time of year to post a property for sale or rent. @Kyle Mccaw is a local investor and he has one of the top property management companies in Dallas and Fort Worth. Maybe he can weigh in some.