Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Marketing Your Property
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Geier
Pro Member
Votes |
Who do you know? We need your help :)

Andrew Geier
Pro Member
Posted Feb 22 2022, 22:39

First time here, so hello everyone

🙂

My wife and I are pediatric and neonatal ICU nurses that have been working in the area the past three years. We are looking to further invest here through real estate. As you may already know, we will be looking for real estate deals to buy and rent out or sometimes flip. 

Additionally, we are looking for more people to work with in the area who have experience working with investors! If anyone knows of a real estate agent, general contractor, handyman or property managers in the area they highly recommend and regard as top talent we would love to speak with them! 

Thank you so much for your cooperating with this, and please let us know what goals you have so we can reciprocate! We would love to hear more about what you'd like to achieve and how we can assist with that. Thanks again for keeping us TOP of mind!

User Stats

Votes
Jeffrey Albaum
  • Investor
  • Austin TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Austin TX
Replied Feb 23 2022, 07:07

Hi @Andrew Geier my partner and I do a fair amount of business in the greater Cincinnati area and would me more than happy to put you in contact with our property managers, agent, etc! Message me for more details!

User Stats

Votes
Evan Polaski
Pro Member
#3 Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Contributor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Contributor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Feb 23 2022, 07:09

@Andrew Geier, I have several friends and acquaintances that have worked with/currently work with Bonnie Overbeck and are happy.  her website is 3bsells.com

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Fiore
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Feb 25 2022, 10:58

@Andrew Geier I have worked with numerous investors here in Cincinnati. The key is to build a trusted team that is quick to respond on matters. Reach out to me any time if you have questions! 

Jordan

User Stats

Votes
Nate Sanow
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Replied Feb 25 2022, 11:01

Good luck on your journey. Love the enthusiasm. I’m not in your market but just saying go get ‘em!!!!!! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 24 2022, 11:30

@Andrew 

@Andrew Geier I work with many local and out of state investors here in the Cincinnati area. I have experience with fix and flips as well as rentals, I have been investing in real estate myself for about 10 years now. Like Jordan said, the key is to build a trusted team of contractors and have a realtor that is quick to respond to you and help find you deals that make sense. Reach out anytime if you have questions.

User Stats

Votes
Zachary Elliott
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Burlington, KY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Burlington, KY
Replied Mar 26 2022, 17:47

@Andrew Geier I've got some great contacts for local lenders, PMs and contractors as well as subcontractors. The vast majority of my clients are investors and I work on both sides of the river. Let me know if I can do anything to help you. Thanks, Zac.