Possible Subject-To Deal in Palm Beach FL

Possible Subject-To Deal in Palm Beach FL

Realtor/Investor · Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida · Member since 2015 · 311 posts · 104 votes

Have a scenario to run by you guys: House worth about 360K (worth more IMO but the comps aren’t great), seller owes 362K. 

Owners needs 20K to be able to rent an apartment after sale. Current rate is 6.5% and payment are $2950. They are behind and need $9K to bring it current. I want to buy it subject to the existing VA loan. Which I know is hard to do but still possible.

I checked comps and I can get roughly $4500 to $5000 ish in rent monthly for the home with a traditional lease since this a 2/1 and 1/1 on one lot. 

I think I know how to get the deal done but I will still need to raise money for the “buy in” costs. The alternative is that I package it up and sell it but my commission would be added to the cost to acquire. 

I want to help these sellers! So whatever is best for them I want to do. I guess I just need to talk this one out and hear from other creative finance investors.

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 72 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    dm me I might be interested

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Any chance of doing seller financing here?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.