Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Kelly Ellis
  • Contractor
  • Inverness, FL
Votes |
Hunting Lodge we built for an investor

Kelly Ellis
  • Contractor
  • Inverness, FL
Posted

Investment Info:

Other other investment.

We were hired to build a custom hunting lodge barndominium. This project was incredibly fun and a great way to showcase our skills as contractors. If you go to our Facebook page "Triton Construction LLC" you can see the entire album with progression pictures. All the way from us clearing the land, to concrete, to erecting the steel, and then closing it in with all the special final touches.

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

We were asked to do the work

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

They came to us

How did you finance this deal?

They paid us to build it.

How did you add value to the deal?

Our knowledge and skill set helped us to get this job completed in a timely manner, even during COVID.

What was the outcome?

Beautiful Hunting Lodge and we gained a ton of experience working with this knowledgeable investing savvy family.

Lessons learned? Challenges?

Be able to shift techniques with the times, especially when materials are low during covid.

Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?

I am a real estate professional and I assisted the sellers with the sale of the property this hunting lodge was built on.