One-stop shop for long distance BRRRR, is it too risky?

One-stop shop for long distance BRRRR, is it too risky?

Andrew ReyesPro Member
Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 15 votes

I am considering a market about 2.5 hrs from where I live. No immediate connection but I have distant family there so I am somewhat familiar with the area (visited a handful of times in my life). I found a realtor who invests while running a property management business and offering her realtor/PM clients access to her own construction crew.

I am concerned that this is putting too many eggs in one basket. I would prefer to have an unrelated party for each step of the process so that there are checks and balances throughout. This individual was referred to me by a mortgage broker that I have no prior relationship with.

Thoughts?

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Burlington County, NJ · Member since 2019 · 540 posts · 771 votes
    6y

    I concur with your thinking about too many eggs in one basket and the benefits of a more checked and balanced team.  Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.