Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Technology
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Andrew L.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Fairfield County CT
Votes |
Tech Advice or Consultant

Andrew L.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Fairfield County CT
Posted

Hi -

I've recently inherited (or what amounts to inherited) a small fix/flip & wholesaling business that consists of a website where users enter property, situation and contact details which populates jotform and through zapier feeds a CRM.  The person then gets called and qualed and so it begins.

I am reasonably tech savvy but not as much in this realm (not yet I guess) and nobody end to end owns the process.  Additionally the CRM has to be one of the buggiest pieces of software with the absolute worst support Ive seen in my adult life, so I wont name them here.  While I understand that I come from a fairly long and hardened institutional background, I am absolutely astonished by their apparent commercial success.  This is what passes I guess.

Anyone have ideas for better integration/workflow and/or rec.s for a CRM?  I have been through numerous CRM reviews but many seem to be affiliate/promotions in disguise or at least lack objective comparative context.  I thought perhaps a consulting service would introduce some measure of impartiality since its ostensibly an open architecture/'free to choose' environment.  As well, in order to properly scale I would prefer someone with more proficience here to at least look at what we are doing and spitball a few suggestions.

Thanks so much in advance and apologies if I haven't found a prior relevant answer in the forums I believe I have checked though.  Feel free to DM too

Loading replies...