Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes

DJ Thielen needs to be stopped

Mackenzie Lopez
Posted Feb 6 2024, 09:54

This is a review based on my experience as well as court documents and speaking to other victims who had sound proof. This is not for doxing him or slandering him.

I rented a house from DJ, he was the middle man so I already know from several court documents he can't be found to be perso ally liable since he isn't on the lease or sale documents yet acted as the property management company and was my point of contact.

He managed to convince me his company was very good to rent from we've only owned houses so I had to learn a lot of lessons in the 2 month time frame I stayed in thst cindemnable house. He repeatedly kept saying he was the best, and anytime I needed work he would say his contractors are the best.

issues with  the house: Foundations caving it with countless stress fractures and rooms sinking in with doors sticking making them nearly impossible to open. 35 years of vacancy at that house led to house walls being filled with mice... they chewed on the electrical wires and chewed holes in every wall and next to outlet covers and they chewed the entiee inner door frame from tbe walkup attic giving them easy access to walls throughout the house. The new appliances were filled wirh mouse feces bug eggs and mold. The water pipes are filled with awful moldy smell so you smell worse after you shower. He sent a contractor that admitted to me he was high onnstimulants and he caused severe wayer samage that flooded the living room below and the basement below that.   It took 5 trips from differenr contractors to fix the toilet rhat never stopped running turns out they had the wrong size flapper.  There are 3 entrances yet only one basically works and that room is bein held up by cinderblocks.

I could go on and on, hoping just one person sees this and makes them think twice before taking any of his courses, buying from him, or renting from him without knowing  the high risks that come with doing business with him.

Loading replies...