Just as the subject says, Ive been a buy and hold investor but am looking at getting into doing some flips and I'm curious about the lending options for this. Any other info on flipping would be helpful if your willing to dish it out.
Thanks
There are a multitude of lenders out there that would be able to assist with your upcoming projects. A few things to keep in mind when doing your research on lenders:
Feel free to message me for more insights and if you're in need of assistance finding a lender for your deal, I'd love to help. Happy investing!
There's a big hard money lender here in Tulsa, their level of service is quite excellent, but there is a larger price tag on that.
I know of some people flipping houses and BRRRRR'ing using the hard/private.
There are a ton of local banks that offer construction loans.
Good luck
Hey Stephen,
I moved from Tulsa to OKC a couple months ago and work with a real estate investment brokerage here. We don't operate in Tulsa at the moment but a hard-money lender that is a sister company operates all over the state. I can connect you with them if you like! just let me know.
There are a multitude of lenders out there that would be able to assist with your upcoming projects. A few things to keep in mind when doing your research on lenders:
Feel free to message me for more insights and if you're in need of assistance finding a lender for your deal, I'd love to help. Happy investing!