Moving back to the area and looking for a place to land

Moving back to the area and looking for a place to land

Menomonie, WI · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 5 votes

Hello, fellow investors! I'm leaving the active duty Army next year after serving four years as an armor officer. My dad and I have a pretty successful, albeit small, student rental LLC in Menomonie, WI. I'm hoping to move back to the Western Wisconsin or Eastern Minnesota area to both help him grow our business and start my career as a real estate agent (I'm currently getting my license). What areas would you choose to start selling in if you could move anywhere? Working as an agent will be my primary career while we grow the passive income from the LLC, and my hope is that I can start a property management company once I obtain my brokerage license. If anyone has a suggestion of where to start looking or knows a person that I should be talking to, I would really appreciate any help!

Happy investing!

Tim

0Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Stevens Point, WI · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hey Tim, I will be getting my brokers license this upcoming year in 2017.

    We could talk if you're interested.

    -Keaton

  • Brittany KuschelBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Duluth, MN · Member since 2016 · 99 posts · 89 votes
    9y

    Hi Tim:

    I'm not sure if Duluth, MN or Superior, WI are on your radar, but if they are, I would love to connect and share with you some of my thoughts on investing in the Duluth market.  I am a licensed agent as well and would be happy to share some insight with you on investment opportunities in my area.  I also have experience working as a real estate paralegal in the area and would be happy to connect you with a couple of great real estate attorneys if you need a referral in that department.

    Best regards, 

    Brittany Kuschel

    Kuschel Realty Group LLC549 Reviews
    View Page
  • Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 20 votes
    9y
    Hi Tim! Branch Manager at Prime Mortgage Lending here. If you have any questions about financing in MN let me know; would love to help. Are you planning to use your VA $0 down benefits?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.