Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Rehabbing & House Flipping
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Mario Ballciti
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Looking to Network with anybody who works in the real estate investing industry

Mario Ballciti
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Jul 25 2024, 08:55

I've been working with investors for about 4-5 months, since i got my real estate license. While i learn from my list of investors and the way they flip or rent the properties they buy from me, I'm still looking to grow my network in the Central Florida area. Wether a realtor, an investor, a wholesaler, etc... 

My end goal is to start investing myself. The more I learn, the better!

User Stats

Votes
David Ramirez#4 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jul 25 2024, 09:30

Hey Mario, 

I'm based out of Tampa and do deals all over Florida. Any questions you have in regards to flipping and wholesaling please feel free to reach out! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 25 2024, 10:07

Hi Mario! I'm in Orlando! If you or your clients have any questions or needs regarding funds for investment properties i'd love to help out. Do you attend any monthly meetups or the GOREIA? 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Scott Wolf
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Boca Raton, FL
Replied Jul 25 2024, 12:52
Quote from @Mario Ballciti:

I've been working with investors for about 4-5 months, since i got my real estate license. While i learn from my list of investors and the way they flip or rent the properties they buy from me, I'm still looking to grow my network in the Central Florida area. Wether a realtor, an investor, a wholesaler, etc... 

Welcome Mario!  Direct lender here, happy to discuss our processes and the lending game.

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#1 Investor Mindset Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Jul 25 2024, 13:07

So I have posted " many say they want to network" but ok, what do you bring to the table? Well same question here, what value do you provide? You're a realtor. ok well there are thousands of them in your area. Do you have props aval, or cash? 

I hope you understand I am not beating you up, Give me/us a reason to " network" with you. 

All the best 

User Stats

Votes
Jorge Vazquez
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jul 25 2024, 18:54

Hi Mario,

It's great to see you're diving into real estate! I'm Jorge Vazquez from Graystone Investment Group in Tampa. With over 20 years in the business and 3,500+ transactions under my belt, I'm always looking to connect with others in the industry. Let's chat and share insights. I'm sure we can help each other grow!

Best, Jorge

• Broker Florida (#SL3334101)

Graystone Investment Group Logo

User Stats

Votes
Mario Ballciti
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jul 30 2024, 08:49
Quote from @David Ramirez:

Hey Mario, 

I'm based out of Tampa and do deals all over Florida. Any questions you have in regards to flipping and wholesaling please feel free to reach out! 

Hey David! I sent you a facebook friend request as well, easier to talk on there

User Stats

Votes
Mario Ballciti
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jul 30 2024, 08:55
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

So I have posted " many say they want to network" but ok, what do you bring to the table? Well same question here, what value do you provide? You're a realtor. ok well there are thousands of them in your area. Do you have props aval, or cash? 

I hope you understand I am not beating you up, Give me/us a reason to " network" with you. 

All the best 

Hey Bob! I completely agree, that's why I want to connect so that i can see how we can help each other. I work with a real estate brokerage. I bring 10-15 investment every month to investors just in the greater Orlando area, without counting how many offices we have nationwide. I have a network of different lenders i can suggest, contractors, inspectors, realtors and other investors etc etc  

What i'm looking to do is now focus on the flipping itself

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Jul 30 2024, 09:37

Awesome, for those that work in the Orlando area now you gave them a reason to contact you. Me I will not touch FL it's all way overpriced the bubble is already starting to burst. 

I wish you all the best 

User Stats

Votes
Mark Munson
Lender
  • Lender
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jul 30 2024, 10:25

Hey @Mario Ballciti

I'm in Orlando and we are a direct lender and brokerage working solely with investors. Feel free to connect

User Stats

Votes
Mario Ballciti
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jul 31 2024, 09:15
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Awesome, for those that work in the Orlando area now you gave them a reason to contact you. Me I will not touch FL it's all way overpriced the bubble is already starting to burst. 

I wish you all the best 

I appreciate the feedback Bob, I will be using that line! Do you invest in Cleveland? Or what do you do?

User Stats

Votes
Adrian Lammersdorf-Scioll
  • Realtor
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Florida
Replied Jul 31 2024, 09:40

Hi Mario welcome, I'm a fellow realtor that works with investors as well in the Orlando area.  Feel free to reach out if you'd like to connect.

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Jul 31 2024, 10:54
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

I wish you all the best 

I appreciate the feedback Bob, I will be using that line! Do you invest in Cleveland? Or what do you do?

I have doing all my biz in Cleveland for about 12 years. Super high returns ( 25 -35% 7 8 9 years ago) on top of the more than tripled, quadruple in price now I am still getting 15- 20% nets, based on cash purchase . Fl had its super boom, but I see a correction, it has already started in most areas. Price drops everywhere and DOM has increased. I am not touching it. I live in the heart of the big boom area, Palm Beach - Miami, crazy high numbers 

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Gladimir Lobo
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Aug 1 2024, 05:14

Mario, welcome! 

What can a newbie investor bring to the table to network?  

When I was a newbie investor I could offer was time.  I would take season investtors out for dinner, buy them drinks if they would give me the opportunity to ask questions.  

Since less than 10% of realtors invest in real estate, you need to get some deals under your belt as quickly as possible if you want like minded investor to take you seriously.

Again, Welcome!

User Stats

Votes
Mario Ballciti
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Aug 1 2024, 06:08
Quote from @Gladimir Lobo:

Mario, welcome! 

What can a newbie investor bring to the table to network?  

When I was a newbie investor I could offer was time.  I would take season investtors out for dinner, buy them drinks if they would give me the opportunity to ask questions.  

Since less than 10% of realtors invest in real estate, you need to get some deals under your belt as quickly as possible if you want like minded investor to take you seriously.

Again, Welcome!

I think a newbie investor can bring non-tangible things to the table. Like you said time, or trust, or reliability etc...

In my case, as I am a real estate agent focused only in investments, i can bring deals, contractor who are investor friendly, good lenders, partnership with other investors i know etc... + those non-tangible things that I mentioned

Definitely! I'd love to have some someone my age partner with me, where they also start where i'm starting from and learn as we go. As people say, 2 average brains better than 1 average one

Meanwhile, while i work with seasoned investors, i learn from their steps and how they work.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 14 2024, 07:13

Hey Mario, 

It’s great to see that you’re focused on growing your network and learning from your investor clients. As a hard money lender who lives and works in the Central Florida market, I can tell you that building strong connections with local investors, realtors, wholesalers, and other real estate professionals is key to long-term success.

If you’re interested in expanding your network and getting a deeper understanding of the investment process, I’d be happy to connect. Whether you’re looking to gain insights into financing strategies or want to discuss potential investment opportunities, I’m here to help you on your journey to becoming an investor yourself.

Feel free to reach out if you want to chat or explore ways we can collaborate. The more you learn and connect, the better prepared you’ll be to achieve your goals in this market.