Scaling Qualified Leads

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Columbus OH & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 45 posts · 42 votes
2y
Quote from @Reva Schwob:

Hey all,

What are the most efficient marketing strategies for finding qualified leads besides cold calling and print mail?


Following up consistently.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Columbus OH & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 45 posts · 42 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Reva Schwob:

    Hey all,

    What are the most efficient marketing strategies for finding qualified leads besides cold calling and print mail?


    Following up consistently.

  • Specialist · Bothell, WA · Member since 2014 · 268 posts · 80 votes
    2y

    driving for dollars, Google PPC

  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940 · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 319 votes
    2y

    for what type of leads ? Which part of the industry ? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2020 · 65 posts · 24 votes
    2y

    Hello @Reva Schwob

    I'm in your market and I can say that there's no one proven method for success, but rather it needs to be an ecosystem of a little bit of everything. You need to market yourself on social media, you need to direct-mail (and have an effective strategy because everyone is direct mailing), driving for dollars, hunting on MLS, cold calling (skiptrace), going to the REI meetups and connecting, meeting with realtors, talking with wholesalers (and letting them know you're not a tire kicker), etc.

    Baltimore is very relationship based as you may know so having relationships is honestly one of the best ways.

    I've been doing all thee above and still I could be better. The real giants in our market do all these things well. Deals come from wherever but you gotta be putting in the work. Hope that helps!

  • Wholesaler · Newark, DE · Member since 2014 · 83 posts · 54 votes
    2y

    Google Ads is a great way to scale because the operational burden is low. Leads are high quality so your salesperson doesnt have to spend a lot of time sifting through tire kickers. A lot of full time teachers/engineers/parents/workers use PPC to grow their part-time REI hustle, because they have limited time during each day.

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kenneth Cheston:

    Hello @Reva Schwob

    I'm in your market and I can say that there's no one proven method for success, but rather it needs to be an ecosystem of a little bit of everything. You need to market yourself on social media, you need to direct-mail (and have an effective strategy because everyone is direct mailing), driving for dollars, hunting on MLS, cold calling (skiptrace), going to the REI meetups and connecting, meeting with realtors, talking with wholesalers (and letting them know you're not a tire kicker), etc.

    Baltimore is very relationship based as you may know so having relationships is honestly one of the best ways.

    I've been doing all thee above and still I could be better. The real giants in our market do all these things well. Deals come from wherever but you gotta be putting in the work. Hope that helps!

     Wow, @Kenneth Cheston very well said. Thank you for your powerful words.

  • Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2020 · 65 posts · 24 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Reva Schwob:
    Quote from @Kenneth Cheston:

    Hello @Reva Schwob

    I'm in your market and I can say that there's no one proven method for success, but rather it needs to be an ecosystem of a little bit of everything. You need to market yourself on social media, you need to direct-mail (and have an effective strategy because everyone is direct mailing), driving for dollars, hunting on MLS, cold calling (skiptrace), going to the REI meetups and connecting, meeting with realtors, talking with wholesalers (and letting them know you're not a tire kicker), etc.

    Baltimore is very relationship based as you may know so having relationships is honestly one of the best ways.

    I've been doing all thee above and still I could be better. The real giants in our market do all these things well. Deals come from wherever but you gotta be putting in the work. Hope that helps!

     Wow, @Kenneth Cheston very well said. Thank you for your powerful words.

     @Reva Schwob of course! hit me with a DM if you'd like to chat sometime. Always like to network with people in our market. Best of luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.