Hybrid Car's

Hybrid Car's

Member since 2009 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi.
This is davidbrain
The Cars are very essential to travel from one place to the another place and it is easy to travel form one place to another place and it can easy to handil.And with this car's we can travel easily and Safely.
**********************************
davidbrain
[REMOVED]

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
17y

The next man who says Prius loses his man card for 3 days. They make a civic look like an off road vehicle.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    When they make these in a serviceable 4x4, call me.

  • Real Estate Investor · Mission Viejo, Cape Coral, CA · Member since 2008 · 218 posts · 24 votes
    17y

    Hybrid's make as much sense as your post does to most people

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    17y

    "Hybrid's make as much sense as your post does to most people "

    Funny. Now when gas is $5, we might be able understand what David means.

  • Real Estate Investor · Mission Viejo, Cape Coral, CA · Member since 2008 · 218 posts · 24 votes
    17y

    I drive a SL600 v12, $5 hurt, but I can not go to a car I might have to push up a hill just to get to the other side.

  • Specialist · Laurelville, OH · Member since 2008 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    17y

    The Prius leads the pack on Hybrids.

    Hybrids have more low end torque than standard gasoline motors though.

    John, not as much as a V12 though. However, you are going to see some in the next few years that will tickle your fancy. I did see that a car was in the works that eclipses 35 mpg's and lays down a 0-60 time in 4.7 seconds.

    Doubt it will see production though.

  • Real Estate Investor · Mission Viejo, Cape Coral, CA · Member since 2008 · 218 posts · 24 votes
    17y

    My oldest daughter wants a Prius. I told her I would buy her a Mini Cooper. She is not budging. I told her I will insure her footprint on this world. I will get a Hummer. Still wants the Prius! They are the go to car for that crowd.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    The next man who says Prius loses his man card for 3 days. They make a civic look like an off road vehicle.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    Ammendment - due to a precedent set of a father buying his daughter a pony, a man shall refer to a prius solely in the context of purchasing it for a mother, wife, daughter, sister. He shall still not enjoy it.

  • Real Estate Investor · Mission Viejo, Cape Coral, CA · Member since 2008 · 218 posts · 24 votes
    17y

    "He shall still not enjoy it." That is where the Hummer threat comes in.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.