Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Off Topic
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Juliet Salceda
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
New to REI went to Renatus meeting in SLC,UT looking for help

Juliet Salceda
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted

So I am new to the real estate investing and this website looks like there are a lot of people who get help on here. Locally I went to a Renatus meeting and found it very interesting the thing that stood out for me was that it was local group that got together and met regularly and helped each other. However, reading some reviews about other peopls experiences I am confused as to whether its the right group to help me in getting started in real estate investing. Please someone share your thoughts or expericence thanks

User Stats

Votes
Dave Pate
  • Investor
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Birmingham, AL
Replied

Hi Juliet. Happy Friday.  Renatus has been discussed in depth here. In the blue bar above, Search the site for Renatus. There are tons of comments on many posts. I weighed in because I worked with the group for months and bought into the education. It was a mistake.  You can call or message me for my experience. 

Spend some time here on Bigger Pockets. Read posts and listen to the podcasts. It is the best education and will not cost you anything. Have a great weekend!