Financing Hard/Private/Line of Credit For New Construction Multi

Financing Hard/Private/Line of Credit For New Construction Multi

Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 54 votes

Hey BP Family!,

So I recently purchased a lot in SW Florida that is zoned for multi-family. I already have a sales contract signed with a builder to build a duplex. The cost to build the duplex will be 255k. However they have been appraising for 300k - 310k. So when I refinance out of a short term loan, there will be a nice chunk of built in equity. I am looking for recommendations for some short term financing. I have EXCELLENT credit (almost 800) and am a business owner that showing a nice income on my tax returns. Does someone have any recommendations for lines of credit, new construction loans, or private/hard money lenders. This duplex is a great deal for because of the built in equity and rental rates in the area. Thanks in advance.

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 371 posts · 172 votes
    8y

    What is your level of experience?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.