Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

New Member- 25 and looking for next steps to be “Set For Life” !!

Isaiah Pitchford
Posted Jun 15 2021, 14:18

I am 25 years old. I fall almost to a T what Scott was describing in “Set For Life”. My income is not an issue... I will start living a more frugal lifestyle & can easily save thousands of dollars every month.

However, I currently have about $8000 spread across different brokerage type accounts (Robinhood, M1, Fundrise and betterment) and about $3000 in my Roth IRA. I know now to start racing to accessible cash that I can use to invest in real assets. I'm still very new in the tax world. Do I leave the $8000 where they are and completely start from scratch? Do I pick one index fund brokerage account and move all the money to that account along with my IRA? Or do I move it all to my IRA?

Again, moving forward I have no worries about my saving abilities... I just don’t know how I should reverse the earlier decisions I have made in my early 20s. Thank you in advanced.

Loading replies...