Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
New Member Introductions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Guy Roberts
  • Salisbury, NC
Votes |
New member from Salisbury NC

Guy Roberts
  • Salisbury, NC
Posted

Hi all,

my name is Guy Roberts and I just quickly wanted to introduce myself on the forum. I am originally from the UK and now living in Salisbury NC. I am a software engineer by day and lucky to have a wife, Sacha, and family who are also very excited to dive into the world of Real Estate. I have tried on a couple of occasions to get started in the business but life, unfortunately, got in the way. I took my realtor license about 15 years ago and also worked as the Sr Web developer for a local Real estate investor in North Carolina, a few years ago. 

As far as my knowledge in real estate, I am just a beginner and have a lot to learn, apart from buying my own home, reading books and blogs, taking my realtors license and working for an investor I am just getting started, but coming from a career in web development and internet marketing I am well versed in the technology side of things and am looking forward to getting stuck in to help and learn.

Thanks

Guy

Loading replies...