Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 6 votes
Hey guys brand new to the Bigger Pockets community but looking to dive in and learn as much as I can. Making some initial plans to get into flipping houses and invest in small multi-families with some of the profits once I get a decent number of flips under my belt. I have heard the LA market is tough for flipping so could end up inland or in another state if that is the only option. Looking forward to browsing the forums and learning from so many of you on here.
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.