Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
New Member Introductions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Vividh Talesara
Pro Member
Votes |
Dreams Beyond the Desk: My Path to Real Estate Success

Vividh Talesara
Pro Member
Posted

Hello everyone, I'm Vividh, and I'm thrilled to join the Bigger Pockets community as I embark on my journey in real estate investing. I'm excited to learn from all of you, share my own experiences, and grow together in this space. 

A little about me: I've always been driven to create a better life for myself and my loved ones. But it wasn't until a pivotal moment that I realized the importance of taking control of my financial future. One day, my wife came home from a tough meeting with her manager, tears in her eyes, and said she couldn't take it anymore - she hated her job and didn't want to work anymore. In that moment, I knew I had to do something to break free from the 9-to-5 cycle that was suffocating us both. We're tired of living life on someone else's schedule, tired of migrating every time we switch jobs, and tired of putting our dreams on hold. We want to live life on our own terms, pursue our passions, and build a future that's truly ours. That's why I've decided to take the leap into real estate investing - to create a path to financial freedom, to build wealth, and to live life on our own terms. 

I'm eager to soak up knowledge, learn from your experiences, and share my own as I navigate this journey. I'm looking forward to connecting with like-minded individuals, learning from your successes and setbacks, and growing together as a community. Thank you for having me, and I'm excited to get started!

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied

Welcome to BiggerPockets!

We’re thrilled you've joined us. BiggerPockets is full of resources designed to help you along your journey, whether you are just getting started or a seasoned investor. Here are a few suggestions on how you can maximize the wealth of information available:

1. Check out the blogs and podcasts, or take advantage of the search feature (magnifying glass). There's a very good chance the issue(s) you face have already been discussed and answered.
  2. Ask questions in the appropriate forum. If you need financial help, ask under the "Finance, Tax, and Legal" forum. Asking in the correct forum will get a better response.
  3. Need a spreadsheet or form? Check out FilePlace, where user-created forms are available for free. A link to FilePlace is at the bottom of every page, so it is easy to find.
  4. If you have technical issues, send an email to [email protected] and someone will help you.
  5. Have a problem in the forums? We pride ourselves in keeping the forums positive, helpful, and focused on real estate (please, no politics, religion, etc.). If you see someone violating the rules, create a post with "@moderators" and we will receive a notification and respond.

Again, welcome to BiggerPockets and happy investing!

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo