Out of state investor, new to Milwaukee

Out of state investor, new to Milwaukee

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 4 votes

Hi, my name is Tomer Ben-Shoham. 

I'm an educator, a personal caocher and business advisor and since my kids has grown up 10 years ago I started doing real estae in Israel, where I live.

A few years ago we went into some 3rd party investments in the USA, as part of an LLC group of investors- one in Manhattan and one in Atlanta.

Based on the experince I have with those market (as well as Newtom MA, where I lived for 3 years) I lately decided to choose Milwaukee as my next market, focusing at the moment on single family houses.

I'm looking into 3/2 single familiy houses to buy and will be happy to work with local agents and build a team.

4Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Clare PitcherBusiness Member
Property Manager · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2024 · 162 posts · 97 votes
2y

Hi Tomer! 

Our company, Welcome Home Milwaukee, focuses on managing single-family homes and duplexes in the Milwaukee area. Investors love Milwaukee because of its affordability, strong rental market, and economic growth. Building up a good team is incredibly important if you are not local. We work with various out-of-state investors. Please reach out as I would love to learn more about you and your property! 

Welcome Home Milwaukee4.4453 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    2y

    @Tomer Ben-Shoham

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets and good luck. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Clare PitcherBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2024 · 162 posts · 97 votes
    2y

    Hi Tomer! 

    Our company, Welcome Home Milwaukee, focuses on managing single-family homes and duplexes in the Milwaukee area. Investors love Milwaukee because of its affordability, strong rental market, and economic growth. Building up a good team is incredibly important if you are not local. We work with various out-of-state investors. Please reach out as I would love to learn more about you and your property! 

    Welcome Home Milwaukee4.4453 Reviews
  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi Tomer, 

    My name is Rebecca and my husband and I run Captain Save a Home LLC, Brew City REI Club, Brew City REI Training Cafe and Wisconsin Contractor and Handyman Club based out of Milwaukee, WI.

    There are a lot of investors from Israel investing here. We're actually having an event on Thursday where one of them is showcasing their AirBnB. It's posted in Bigger Pockets under events. 

    Many property management companies have agents as well. I like Welcome Home Milwaukee, Citywide Rentals & MKE Leasing myself.  If you're just seeking an agent for flips, then I'd check out Premier Point Realty & Homestead both heavily equipped with experienced agents and many who are seasoned investors themselves which comes with its own benefits. 

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome aboard Tomer and best of luck investing!

  • Member since 2022 · 54 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Hello Im Adrian. A student and investor. Jake Barr has good finds in Milwaukee for single families. Hes a biggerpockets member and excellent agent.

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 120 posts · 77 votes
    2y

    Hi my name is Andre brock I new to Milwaukee area I currently hold buy and holds and wholesale in the Cleveland market looking forward to learning the Milwaukee as well and good luck to you as well.

  • Clare PitcherBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2024 · 162 posts · 97 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andre Brock:

    Hi my name is Andre brock I new to Milwaukee area I currently hold buy and holds and wholesale in the Cleveland market looking forward to learning the Milwaukee as well and good luck to you as well.


     Andre, 

    Welcome to Milwaukee! Please reach out with any questions you have regarding properties, buying and holding, or property management. Our company helps people like you to reach their real estate investment goals!

    Welcome Home Milwaukee4.4453 Reviews
  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 120 posts · 77 votes
    2y

    Thank you Claire I appreciate it and I will do.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.