Votes
Taylor Marks
Pro Member
Votes |
Total newb - but motivated!

Taylor Marks
Pro Member
Posted Feb 28 2024, 22:27

Hi! I’m Taylor in Santa Barbara California. I’m completely new to investing (joining tonight after the webinar was the first step I’ve ever taken) but I’ve been quietly stalking it for a very long time. I’ve been too busy to pursue it seriously though - with my career always in the way. I’m tired of the long hours and high pressure of what I do. I lost a loved one last year and it was a wake up call - life is too short to not have ANY work/life balance. I actually do enjoy what I do, but I can’t find a way to do it part time which leaves no time for ME. So I’m making a change. I’ve just joined with the annual pro (or pro annual?) and looking forward to starting the 90 day challenge. I’m interested in multifamily. I don’t know the lingo yet! I’m definitely NOT looking to invest here in California - but I don’t know where I want to look yet. I’m interested in finding a mentor. I learn best when I have an open line to an expert who’s willing to share knowledge with me (and who doesn’t find my endless questions annoying!). 😂 Looking forward to meeting others in the community and learning how to do this - finally! 

Loading replies...