Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Chuck Kramer
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Any experience w/Safely or other STR insurance/verification svcs

Chuck Kramer
  • Orlando, FL
Posted

Anyone had experience using Safely (aka Safe Stay)? They offer renter insurance as well as verification services. Before I spent effort looking into it, I thought I would ask.

I have some experience with Assurant via EVOLVE (its been good) for the 3 I have them handle, but it seems hard to get if you self-manage.

User Stats

Votes
Rhonda Blue
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Greater Smoky Mountains
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Greater Smoky Mountains
Replied

Hey Chuck, I have researched and spoke to Safely. No opionion as of yet. I do believe their service is a good product and I have used COZY for my Long term rentals that does similar services. Credit reports for tenants I feel is similar to the Quality check for guests. To be honest I'm a little lazy and allow my platforms to do the security checks. As an agent of the Great Smoky Mountain Association we have access to a program called Forewarn and it allows me to research and do criminal searches using name or phone number with guests that I book personally so I'm not in need of that service as much as I"m interested in the Lodging certification. ANYTIME we can get some type of verified certification for a quality "product" I'm in favor of that. Just my 2 cents! 

User Stats

Votes
Ken Latchers
  • Hatfield, PA
Votes |
  • Hatfield, PA
Replied

I was already checking them out. Lowest is $29 for 3 day stay.  &$100,000 liability and property, $10,000 in guest damage also. 

Just pass on to guest

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Chuck Kramer
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Orlando, FL
Replied

Similar to what I get via EVOLVE but cheaper. Hopefully someone on BP has experience with them and will share.