Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Mohammed Rahman
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New York, NY
Votes |
MEETUP - NYC Investors & Landlords - SEP 2024

Mohammed Rahman
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New York, NY
Posted
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

• 09/25/24 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • PARIS BAGUETTE, 27-35 Jackson Ave Long Island City, New York 11101
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

My name is Mo, I'm an investor, broker, and property manager based in NYC - I have nothing to sell you

I quit my corporate job in 2021 to jump into real estate full time. Chances are, if you've thought about whether you should invest in NYC as a first-timer, and have glanced at the forums: you've come across my posts.

After dabbling my own feet in REI, as well as representing buyers, sellers, landlords (and everyone in between) - I've realized that there's a lot of fragmented knowledge in NYC's real estate market and I figured hosting a monthly meetup is a great way for folks to exchange notes.

Please join our monthly meetup to brainstorm, connect, and take your journey to the next step. There's absolutely no hard selling allowed at our meetups, by either the host (me) or visitors

Loading replies...