Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Aranha
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
Ventura Real Estate Investors Meetup this THURSDAY 8/8/2024

Kevin Aranha
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Ventura, CA
Posted

No Replies

• 08/08/24 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Solarium in the back, Bright Spark Brewing: 4561 Market St Ventura, California 93003
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Looking forward to seeing you all this Thursday for yet another casual networking hangout at

Bright Spark Brewing

4561 Market St, Ventura, CA 93003

August 8th, Thursday 6:30pm - 8:30pm

Grab a bite and sip some brews while you mingle with local investors and share stories, experiences and contacts. After all life is too short to learn from your mistakes so learn from others! Whether you’ve been investing for decades or are planning on buying your first property, whether you are into STRs, MTRs or LTRs, whether you prefer In State Investing or Out of State Investing, we hope you can come join us. Remember...

YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NETWORTH!

Join the network of investors in Ventura as we discuss everything Real Estate!!

RSVP HERE

Looking forward to building a community to help us all grow together. Feel free to reach out with any queries.

YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NET WORTH!

Kevin Aranha

Contact here

Ventura REI Network.